1. Figure 7-1 sketches these relationships.
2. The graphical representation of these functions is shown in Figure 1.
3. The xx may be depicted as in Figure 1.
4. Figure x shows the schematic diagram of the ...
5. Figure 1 though 2 provide a ... that ...
6. the architecture of this expert system for .... is illustrated in Figure 2.
7. Figure 2 gives the outline of an ... system
8. Table shows the ...
9. as shown in Table 1 and 2
10. This concept is illustrated in Figure 2
11. At the top of Table xx are shown two blocks of data.
12. Each table or matrix has constructs xx through xx as row headings, ...
13. xx through xx as column headings.
14. A table of .. is developed and significant recommendations are made.
To Indicate Addition
additionally, again, also, and then, as can be easily understood, besides, equally important, especially, finally, for the same reason, first, further, furthermore, in addition, last, likewise, moreover, next, second, third, too, evidently, obviously, roughly speaking, broadly speaking
To Indicate Cause and Effect
accordingly, as a result, consequently, for this reason, hence, in short, otherwise, then, therefore, thus, truly
To indicate Comparison
in a like manner, likewise, similarly , alternatively
To Indicate Concession
after all, although this may be true, at the same time, even though, even so , I admit, naturally, of course
To Indicate Contrast
and yet, at the same time, but, for all that, however, yet, in fact, in contrast, in the real life, in spite of, nevertheless, notwithstanding, normally, on the contrary, on the other hand, still, traditionally, rather, unfortunately,
To Indicate Time Relationships
after a short time, afterwards, as indicated earlier, as long as, as soon as, at last, at length, at the moment, at that time, at the same time, before, earlier, currently, immediately, in the meantime, in recent years, lately, later, meanwhile, often, of late, presently, recently, soon, shortly, since, thereupon, temporarily, therefore, until, when, while
To Indicate Special Features or Examples
for example, for instance, incidentally, indeed, in fact, in other words, in particular, in practice, specifically, that is, to illustrate, in this respect, theoretically, as mentioned before / above
To Indicate Summary
in brief, in conclusion, in short, in summary, on the whole, to conclude, in general, to summarize, to sum up, as a result, ultimately,
1. build a .. model
2. build up the key link
3. began a new era in ...
4. can be regarded as / achieved / used to/for / found / obtained through
5. can result in
6. carries out ... tasks
7. production information in order to simultaneously
8. contains all information necessary to describe
9. do not make use of production information
10. deals with
11. end with failure
12. fetch the information from the model directly
13. has great potential / yet to be resolved / spurred the development of /
14. been recognized as
15. BE aimed at / built up / carried out by / essentially concerned with / considered to be the key technology / associated with each feature of a compo
16. site component / cable of / currently implemented for / demonstrated by an example / finally reached / made equal to / equivalent to / more suitable to / oriented to / interpreted as / pointed out / potentially of great benefit in the complex task of / shown in / used to effectively guide the search
17. makes use of
18. make up
19. meets the needs of real life production,/ the current demands placed upon it
20. must be justified
21. point out
22. play an important role
23. relates to
24. rely on
25. satisfy the needs
26. determine the total requirements for the ...
27. uses ... as a key to search for...
28. without relying on
29. will be available/ performed/ overlooked
1. a basic technical function of
2. a critical need
3. a key / principle feature of
4. a substantial impact on
5. an intensive review was conducted
6. an increasing need for expanding the application of ....
7. an important component / function / aspect / issue
8. each rule is numbered in sequence
9. each of these involves
10. for this calculation, it is necessary to define
11. in the physical environment / integration of
12. in the reality of situations where …
13. many aspects of
14. most past efforts have been spent on ...
15. common sense to a well studied and documented technical field.
16. sources of additional information on ... are listed
17. systematic and rationally structured format
18. the basis on which a range of ...operations can be established is shown
19. The basic philosophy / principles of / key element / general hypothesis / candidate list of / concept of ... has attracted wide interest / function is concerned with / heart / impact / nature / role / task of / kernel functions
20. the number of parts needed to
21. the above statement means that
22. the output data is passed to
23. the proposed method / underlying principle
24. the recommendations made in this report, if implemented, should
25. this information resides in
26. this process is composed of ... different ... operation
27. along with the use of
28. concerning general aspects of
29. due to
30. for later use in generating...,
31. in turn,
32. It is believed / noted / assumed / suggested / shown / quite evident / appears / implies that / intended for / of no important to
33. it can be claimed/concluded that
34. it demonstrates the decisions required of
35. it also provides information to ..
36. it becomes essential to
37. let ... be the probability that
38. once... is written, it is compiled into...
39. suppose it is observed that
40. this is because
41. this results in a
42. upon completion of the ... analysis,
43. when the knowledge is of mathematics or quantum physics, it will also be
44. recorded in books and papers
45. selection of rules for using the tools, for generating operation plans,
46. is another matter of preference, since practice varies greatly.
47. for the sake of convenience
48. correct decision to be reach
49. keeping the number of rules to a minimum.
50. a good process plan will result exhibiting several characteristics:
51. practical solutions
52. because of rather small job lot sizes
53. Backward reasoning can be used to answer the question "should milling tool be select" different level of knowledge in the realm of process planning